The role of the tablet has transformed from being just a reading device to one that allows you to use it creatively. Many a designers now rely on the iPad to do random sketches, pursue inspiration and follow their thoughts. To compliment their intuitiveness we have Adonit striving hard to empower them with the right tools. This Friday stand a chance to win two Adonit Jot Touch Pressure Sensitive Styli.
To Win Adonit the Jot Touch Answer This Question:
- How will pressure sensitivity help you on the iPad?
- 2 Winners will be announced
- Contest Closes 16th September – midnight PST
- Contest Open Worldwide
- Standard Contest Rules Apply
- Only One Entry Per Person
Jot Touch has the distinction of being the first pressure sensitive stylus for the iPad. Adonit’s goal was to give artists more than the expected precision from a Jot stylus, but also the freedom to create everywhere with powerful tools. Using Bluetooth, Jot Touch also provides the user with shortcut buttons for quick changes such as “undo” or brush switching. Partnered with Jot Ready Apps, Jot Touch is the most powerful iPad stylus around.
Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world!
Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store!
(Friday Giveaway: 2 Adonit Jot Touch Pressure Sensitive Styli was originally posted on Yanko Design)
- Friday Giveaway: Adonit Jot, Jot Pro and Adonit Writer 2 for iPad 2 Hamper!
- Friday Giveaway: 4 Adonit Jot Flip + Refill Bundles for 4 Lucky Winners!
- Touch Sensitive “Digitar”